Sunday, August 17, 2008

under the bridge

halogen moons swing
a parabola, peaceful
above the twinkling
water. bono sings
meaning, laced by
the edge's ethereal
rainfall.

love -
i watch your eyelashes
sleep, softly,
your warmth
a quiet sun.
right now the universe
purrs,
content.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ilia said...

Dude...

1. Under the bridge is a RHCP's song.

2. Bono and the edge are from U2.

3. I am the biggest U2 fan. So - dont be a wanabe! Yuo will never that kool.

4. The universe does not purr. I purr. Cause i am a giant polar-cat-bear.

5. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

6. I cant believe u still writting poetry. Because. Its so last century. Its time for Haiku.

7. Piece.

8. I mean Peace.

9. Peazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzze! Biatch!

9:48 pm, August 21, 2008  
Blogger SuperDha said...

hehe.. true.. i am trying to follow in your giant polar-cat-bear u2 ultimate fan footsteps.. i didn't even know there was such a creature as a 'polar-cat-bear'...

12:40 am, August 22, 2008  
Blogger Ilia said...

Dude!
there are many things in this mysterious universe... that exist... and not the least of them is the polar-cat-bear... it is a creature so wrapped up in legend, that sometimes its existence does not even make logical sense. Like this post

5:11 pm, August 24, 2008  
Blogger SuperDha said...

amen brother sister, amen.

11:36 pm, August 24, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home